Monday, July 13, 2015

It's Amazingly Amber

Where to begin, where to begin. My original inspiration for doing this blog actually came from Stitch Fix. My fixes weren't where I wanted them to be, so I caved in and joined Pinterest to help my stylist get a better feel for what I wanted. I searched for Stitch Fix pins, and found so many items I wouldn't have found through the Stitch Fix blog. So, I figured I could return the favor and review some items myself, in hopes it will help someone else elevate their fix game as well.
 
About me - I love shopping. I love being outdoors. I'm technologically challenged (I have no clue how to download music, never had a facebook account, never taken a selfie, although I do like Twitter and now Pinterest). I'm pretty into subscription box services (for food, clothing, etc). I like to think I'm fun to be around and maybe even a little funny too!
 
So what am I hoping to get out of this? On the clothing front I'm hoping to nail down what my style really is. Hopefully this will give me some fashion accountability! I'm hoping this will make me better about taking pictures when I travel, since I will want to share them with you guys. And if I make a few new friends along the way, even better!
 
So, in honor of this blogs original inspiration, tomorrow I will post a blog reviewing the Fix I received over the weekend! Keep your fingers crossed that I can figure out how to post the pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment