Tuesday, July 21, 2015

A few of my favorites from Stitch Fix

Since I didn't start my blog until Fix #8, I wanted to highlight 2 pieces I received earlier this year as well.
Up first, the Hetty Maxi Dress. I received this one in April of 2015.



 
I have a love/hate relationship with this dress. First, I can't decide if it makes me look too curvy. Clearly, I have hips. But if we are embracing the hips, it looks great, UNTIL I eat something. Heads up if you pin this one for your stylist - it is not forgiving at all! That being said, I'm looking forward to pairing it with the denim jacket I received in Fix #8 when it cools down. I have only worn this one once since I got it, so while it is cute, perhaps I should have sent this one back.
 
Next up, the Joy Eyelet Dress I received in June of 2015
 
 



This is hands down in my Top 3 of favorite items I have ever received from Stitch Fix. It is PERFECT. You can dress it up, dress it down, wear it to work, wear it out to lunch....you get the idea. Have I mentioned that I love it? Because I do!
 
And here's the link if you want to sign up for Stitch Fix - it really is a lot of fun!

https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/3496630

No comments:

Post a Comment