Thursday, October 15, 2015

GOALS



 Here's the dress I'm wearing today. I picked up the dress and necklace at Anthropologie about a month ago (the necklace was on sale - woot woot!) Super comfortable and cute. I'm a sucker for a bird print.
Anyways, I have a few goals that I figured I'd be more likely to follow through with if I post them on here, so let's see:

  • Finish getting back into shape. My newest child is 9 months old now, so I've really got to get it together. I still feel yuck in a lot of my clothes. I just need to make going to the gym as much of a priority as I make everything else.
  • Post on here a minimum of 3 times a week. I know that seems silly, but I enjoy doing it, so I want to make it more of a priority.
  • Finish de-cluttering my house. As the family has grown, so has the amount of stuff. I need to keep plugging away at everything and get it done!
So there you have it, boring goals that I hope to accomplish, all while wearing a bird print dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment