Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Vacation, Respect for Bloggers, and an Outfit

So, a few weeks ago we went on vacation down to Galveston Island on the Texas Coast. It was tons of fun. We had kiddo's with us, so we did the Moody Gardens (the aquarium pyramid, the rainforest pyramid, Dino's Alive, and Sponge Bob Sub Pants). We went to the Kemah Boardwalk and fed the stingray's. And of course we played on the beach. I went with the intention of taking some great pictures to post on here, and when I got home, I realized I had exactly 2 pictures that didn't have my kids or our friends who came with us in them. That's where the respect for bloggers comes in. I am realizing more and more that you really have to have your blogging mindset switched on at all times. I could have gotten great pictures of the sunrise on the beach, or the boardwalk lit up at night, or giant stingrays, or dolphins jumping out in the water, or ANYTHING. But alas, I have failed you. I will try to do better on our next trip. In the mean time, here's the outfit of the day. A Pixley skirt I received from Stitch Fix earlier this year, and a Hinge shirt I bought at Nordstrom this time last year.



On a separate note, I went on a shopping 'spree' last week at Anthropologie. "Spree" meaning I spent about $750, but it's Anthropologie so I think I only came away with 6 items. I'll get some pictures posted later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment