Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Stitch Fix # 12 - September 2015 Review

It's that time again. Another Stitch Fix review. Let's start with the bad, and I mean BAD.




 
THML BRESEE SCOOP NECK TOP SIZE XS. Words cannot express how much I didn't want to show this one to ya'll. When I pulled it out of the box, my initial thoughts were something along the lines of "Wtf....what on earth did I pin that made them think I would like this....is that supposed to look like a vest?!" So, I pulled myself together, and tried to get in a good frame of mind before trying it on, but nope, it was every bit as horrible as I thought it would be. So, now that your eyeballs are writhing in pain from what you just saw, let's move on to the rest of the fix which was much better!
 




ALICE BLUE BRIELLE DRESS SIZE S. So I think we all can agree this is a yes? This is one I had pinned. It's comfortable, I felt good in it, I can see wearing it with heels, or ankle boots, with a cute jacket, with a hat, etc. The material is thick enough that even though it's white, it's not see-through at all. A keeper for sure!



 
SKIES ARE BLUE BOWES BUTTON DOWN TOP SIZE XS. If you've looked at my Pinterest, or my closet for that matter, you will know that I am a sucker for chambray, or anything denim. So, well you might be thinking to yourself, Amber - this top is really similar to the Anthropologie top you wore a few weeks ago here - I will invite you to take your logic elsewhere because I'm keeping this top!



MARKET & SPRUCE FIERRO ELBOW PATCH CREW NECK SWEATER SIZE XS. I'll admit, this one isn't anything over the top exciting (check out this awesome one I have pinned here ) , but I think with some grey skinny jeans and black ankle boots and a black hat it will be a good casual piece.




MARKET & SPRUCE ANGELO CARGO ANORAK JACKET SIZE S. I specifically requested an anorak jacket in a size small, as I wanted it to be comfy. I don't know why it matters but I love the polka dots inside this one. It's still in the mid 90's in Texas so I won't be wearing it anytime soon but whatever.
Now, here's the kicker, if I send back the eye burning horrible shirt, I will end up paying more than I would if I kept it (because of the 25% buy 5 discount). So, I kept my whole fix, including the awful shirt. If for some reason this shirt is your cup of tea, email me and it's all yours!




No comments:

Post a Comment