Friday, August 7, 2015

What I Wore This Week

Let's look at what I wore to work over the last week, starting with last Friday. The shirt is an old T.la one from Anthropologie that I knotted. The jeans are the Paige Jimmy Jimmy Boyfriend Skinny Jeans also from Anthropologie. They are hands down the BEST BOYFRIEND JEANS EVER. So comfortable, they hang just right, I love them. I ordered them in a 26 and a 27. I kept the 27 as I wanted them a little big. You can get them here
 


Monday I wore my favorite Ivy & Blu dress from Stitch Fix. The grey heels are from Victoria's Secret.


Tuesday I wore an old Maeve dress from Anthropologie. I wore it unbelted to work to be comfy, but I took pictures of it belted so you can see it both ways. The belt is also from Anthropologie. Black heels from Victoria's Secret.




Wednesday I wore an old Maeve shirt from Anthropologie, and a pair of Joie pants. I love these pants! I got them after seeing a picture of Kate Beckinsdale wearing them in white.

 
 
Thursday I went for a monochrome look with Kut from the Kloth boyfriend jeans from Stitch Fix, a Pure + Good top from Anthropologie, and a Gap sweater as the top wasn't work appropriate on it's own. Sandals are Sam Edelman.
 



And today I went with the Citizens of Humanity Skinny Jeans and a Spendid Top. The necklace is from Anthropologie.




And for the weekend I plan to be in......pajamas!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment