Friday, August 7, 2015

Stitch Fix Vacation Fail

Sooooo, this post is not going to be my normal happy Stitch Fix post. I am in the midst of an epic Stitch Fix fail :(
I am getting ready to go on a beach vacation, and as such, I emailed my stylist requesting clothes for a beach vacation. I told her that where I'm going it will be VERY hot and humid. Even too hot and humid for maxi dresses. So, I was expecting some cute tops and lightweight above the knee beachy dresses. I got.........boyfriend jeans and t-shirts......such a bummer. Here's the style card. I was too bummed to even take pics.

 
 
So, I emailed Stitch Fix and told them I was sending everything back. They said they could get me another fix before I leave for vacation and it delivered yesterday. It's a little better, but still pretty disappointing.
 
 
 
The first item I tried on is the Skies are Blue Harvey Dress. It's the best of the bunch :/  I'm leaning towards keeping it as a swim suit cover up with a panama hat I have from J.Crew
 
 



 
 
Next I tried the Collective Concepts Agatha Dress. It is huuuuuuuuge. If you pin this one, ask your stylist to get you a size smaller than you really are. This one is a small and it's massive. Like I could use it as a tent.
 
 


Up next is the Pixley Mavis Dress. Also, too big. The straps are adjustable so that helped some, but it's still too big.

 


The Dear John Finnegan Roll Cuff Chino Shorts were next. They are okay. The color isn't the best. I might keep them just because....

 

Last, and worst, is the Collective Concepts Wyndham Tie Front Top. The back of the top is cute. The colors aren't awful. But that tie...OMG.


 
 
 
I think I'm going to go back to not requesting anything specific in my fixes. I have a wedding coming up and a birthday dinner, but my hopes aren't high right now. We will see how next month goes! It can only get better from here, right?!

 

 

 

 

 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment